Solution Manual for Exploring Marketing Research, 10th Edition by William G. Zikmund
Table of Content
1. The Role of Marketing Research.
2. Harnessing Big Data into Better Decisions.
3. The Marketing Research Process.
4. The Human Side of Marketing Research: Organizational and Ethical Issues.
5. Problem Definition: The Foundation of Business Research.
6. Qualitative Research Tools.
7. Secondary Data Research in a Digital Age.
8. Survey Research: An Overview.
9. Survey Research: Basic Methods of Communication with Respondents
11. Experimental Research: An Overview
12. Test Markets and Experimental Design
14. Attitude Measurement
15. Questionnaire Design.
16. Sampling Designs and Sampling Procedures.
17. Determination of Sample Size: A Review of Statistical Theory
19. Editing and Coding: Transforming Raw Data into Information
20. Basic Data Analysis: Descriptive Statistics
21. Univariate Statistical Analysis.
22. Bivariate Statistical Analysis: Differences Between Two Variables.
23. Bivariate Statistical Analysis: Measures of Association.
24. Introducing Multivariate Statistical Analysis
25. Communicating Research Results: Research Report, Oral Presentation, and Research Follow-Up