Solution Manual for Foundations of Business, 5th Edition by William M. Pride
Table of Content
1. Exploring the World of Business and Economics.
2. Being Ethical and Socially Responsible.
3. Exploring Global Business.
4. Choosing a Form of Business Ownership.
5. Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Franchises.
6. Understanding the Management Process.
7. Creating a Flexible Organization.
8. Producing Quality Goods and Services.
9. Attracting and Retaining the Best Employees.
10. Motivating and Satisfying Employees and Teams.
11. Building Customer Relationships Through Effective Marketing.
12. Creating and Pricing Products That Satisfy Customers.
13. Distributing and Promoting Products.
14. Understanding Social Media and e-Business.
15. Using Management Information Systems and Accounting Information.
16. Mastering Financial Management.