Solution Manual for Foundations of Marketing, 6th Edition by William M. Pride
Table of Content
1. Customer-Driven Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Marketing Strategies.
3. The Marketing Environment, Social Responsibility, and Ethics.
4. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
5. Target Markets Segmentation and Evaluation.
6. Consumer Buying Behavior.
7. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
8. Reaching Global Markets.
9. E-Marketing, Digital Media, and Social Networking.
10. Product, Branding, and Packing Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Goods and Services
12. Developing and Managing Prices.
13. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
14. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling.
15. Integrated Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising and Public Relations.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.