Solution Manual for The Legal Environment Today, 8th Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller
Table of Content
Unit I: THE FOUNDATIONS.
1. Business and Its Legal Environment.
2. Business Ethics.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Business and the Constitution.
5. Torts and Strict Liability.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit II: THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. The Formation of Traditional and E-Contracts.
11. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
12. Sales, Leases, and Product Liability.
13. Creditor-Debtor Relations and Bankruptcy.
Unit III: BUSINESS AND EMPLOYMENT.
14. Small Business Organizations.
16. Agency Relationships.
17. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
18. Employment Discrimination.
Unit IV: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
19. Powers and Functions of Administrative Agencies.
20. Consumer Protection.
21. Environmental Law.
22. Real Property and Land-Use Control.
23. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
24. Investor Protection and Corporate Governance.