Test Bank for Business Law Today, The Essentials Text and Summarized Cases, 11th Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller
Table of Content
1. Legal and Constitutional Foundations of Business.
2. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Tort Law and Product Liability.
4. Intellectual Property.
5. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
6. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
7. Business Ethics.
8. Agreement and Consideration in Contracts.
9. Capacity, Legality, and Enforceability.
10. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
11. Sales and Lease Contracts.
12. Performance and Breach in Sales and Lease Contracts.
13. Consumer Law.
14. Negotiable Instruments.
15. Banking in the Digital Age.
16. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
17. Agency Relationships in Business.
18. Employment Law.
19. The Entrepreneur’s Options.
21. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
22. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
23. Personal Property, Bailments, and Insurance.
24. Real Property and Environmental Law.
25. International Law in a Global Economy.