Test Bank for Corporate Finance A Focused Approach, 6th Edition by Michael C. Ehrhardt
Table of Content
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
3. Analysis of Financial Statements.
4. Time Value of Money.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
7. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium.
8. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance.
9. The Cost of Capital.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management and Corporate Governance.
14. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
15. Capital Structure Decisions.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Multinational Financial Management.