Test Bank for HR3, 3rd Edition Angelo DeNisi
Table of Content
1. The Nature of Human Resource Management.
2. The Legal Environment.
3. The Global Environment.
4. The Competitive Environment.
5. Information for Making Human Resource Decisions.
6. Human Resource Decision Making in Organizations.
7. Recruiting, Selecting, Training, and Developing Employees.
8. Managing A New and Diverse Workforce.
9. Compensation & Benefits.
10. Performance Appraisal & Career Management.
11. Managing Labor Relations.
12. Safety, Health, Well-Being, & Security.
13. Motivation at Work.
14. Managing & Enhancing Performance: The Big Picture.