Test Bank for Human Resource Development, 6th Edition by Jon M. Werner
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Human Resource Development.
2. Influences on Employee Behavior.
3. Learning and HRD.
4. Assessing HRD Needs.
5. Designing Effective HRD Programs.
6. Implementing HRD Programs.
7. Evaluating HRD Programs.
8. Employee Socialization and Orientation.
9. Skills and Technical Training.
10. Coaching and Performance Management.
11. Employee Counseling and Wellness Services.
12. Career Management and Development.
13. Management Development.
14. Organization Development and Change.
15. HRD and Diversity: Diversity Training and Beyond.