Test Bank for Supervisory Management, 9th Edition by Donald C. Mosley
Table of Content
1. Supervisory Management Roles and Challenges.
2. Fundamentals of Planning.
3. Decision Making, Problem Solving, and Ethics.
4. Fundamentals of Organizing.
5. Delegating Authority and Empowering Employees.
9. Group Development and Team Building.
10. Meetings and Facilitation Skills.
11. Coaching for Higher Performance.
12. Managing Conflict, Stress, and Time.
13. Exercising Control.
14. Controlling Productivity, Quality, and Safety.
15. Selecting, Appraising, and Disciplining Employees.
16. The Supervisor, Labor Relations, and Legal Issues.